Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well, it’s been nearly a week since my last blog post and I promise I will try my best not to let that happen again.  I’ve been away on a sort of vacation and did not have access to my computer or the internet so that’s why I have not added any new content though I have certainly been receiving emails and getting feedback from many of you! (Thanks!) As mentioned in my last post this is a fairly new site with the main goal of inspiring and empowering women based on my own personal experiences so please believe me that when I get your comments and questions, I’ll do my very best to reply and post related content on one of the many pages of the site!



I did want to thank those of you for stopping by, joining and leaving your sweet comments and words and I wanted to also thank those of you who sent emails and questions! Since I’ve been away and today is really my first day back I have to get some personal work done so I won’t make this post long and I can’t do too many updates today but I promise tomorrow I’ll have more info and updates ready for you!

I really want to do my best to inspire and help as many of you as I can so bear with me through these early stages of the site because there will be great and exciting updates to come! I’m also working on a press release once the site is fully up and running so keep your eyes out for that as well!

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower..via blog hop..

    sherry

    http://splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really pick out some great photos. (love the ones in your last post!) :)

    I'm a new follower from Thirsty Thursday. Have a great day!

    Jessi
    http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete