Friday, March 02, 2012

Month of March "Prompt Me" Photo Journey Day 2:

"Prompt Me" Photo Journey Day 2:

I hope you all enjoyed the fits prompt me photo and I know that you can't just run out and buy a pet if space is limited in your home, you have allergies, or time & money do not permit you to make such a drastic life change so if this prompt was a task you were unable to accomplish, don't worry I have plenty more that won't require such commitment.


Today's prompt is to start reading a book or if you’re already reading a book, make a vow to finish it and start another one. Reading stimulates the mind and is like taking an adventure but without all the flight and hotel booking hassle! I'm currently in the process of reading a book a week or every two weeks (time permitting).  So far it’s proved to be exciting and I'm learning so much! 

“Read until your heart’s content!”



No comments:

Post a Comment