Monday, March 12, 2012

Month of March "Prompt Me" Photo Journey Day 11:

 "Prompt Me" Journey Day 11

Make sure your keeping your eyes out for a great plan to add to your home or office space!  This next prompt is actually really easy and kind of fun!

"Prompt Me" Photo Journey: 

Ever pass by that cafe with all those pastries and wish that you could go off your never ending diet and try one? Or are you in too much of a rush to stop in a grab something? Well this prompt will not only allow you to do this but will also suggest that you get one for someone else as a thoughtful act for the day! So here's the skinny on this prompt. On Valentine’s Day I decided to stop by Dunkin Donuts and pick up 3 dozen donuts for my coworkers as a way to cheer them up and show how much I appreciate them!  It really seemed to make everyone's morning and I received tons of emails of thanks and gratitude for my thoughtfulness. I even cut one in half and shared it with another co-worker who was on a diet so I was able to enjoy the sweet treats along with everyone else. 

If 3 dozen donuts seem a bit pricey, don't fret! How about on your way to the office or to school stop in a grab something for you and for someone who is always there for you or who seems to brighten your day! Believe me this simple act will mean more to them then giving them money! 

People like to know that others care and acknowledged them and their efforts so this prompt will not only bring you happiness but will bring a bit to another person as well! What could be better! 



No comments:

Post a Comment