Sunday, March 11, 2012

Month of March "Prompt Me" Photo Journey Day 10:

Prompt Me" Photo Journey Day 10: 

If your still following along then first Congrats to you for sticking with the journey! Out last photo prompt was one of sweet goodness!  So now were going to take a different look at life and head towards a path that involves future planning!


Today's photo prompt is all about putting something on the calendar and actually getting it done and I don't mean your taxes or going to the dentist for a checkup which by the way, I'm over due for! Nope, what I'm talking about is putting something on your calendar that you have been meaning to do like visit the space needle, spend the weekend at that quaint little bed and breakfast not too far from that cure little cafe you'd love to stop in or maybe taking that all girls weekend trip to Vegas and taking a spa day. Even applying to that University that you'd love to attend or applying to your dream job, all these things count! Whatever it is, stop daydreaming about it and start taking steps towards actually getting there. For me, I have been dreaming for over 10 years about writing a book and becoming a legit writer but I always put it on the back burner for life's other demands. If I could start all over again, I wouldn't wait, I'd do it now

Fear sometimes paralyses us and makes us turn away from our dreams, I dear you to confront them and grab the bull by the horns! 




No comments:

Post a Comment